- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Legal proceedings of the incident in Akhalgori instituted2008-11-25 12:35
The incident of firing near the motorcade of the Presidents Mikhail Saakashvili and Lech Kaczynski, that supposedly took place on November, 23rd in Akhalgori region, was brought to legal proceedings as terrorism by Georgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Novosti Gruzii (News of Georgia) informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"On November, 23rd , at 18:15 the roadblock of Russian occupation forces, situated near settlement Odzisi (Akhalgori region) fired in the direction of the motorcade of the President of Georgia, Mikhail Saakashvili, and the President of Poland, Lech Kaczynski, staying in Georgia with a visit ", - informs the statement of the Ministry, issued today.
"Armed persons in the roadblock started firing when the presidential motorcade approached the roadblock. No-one was injured in the fire ", - the document stated.
"It's worth noticing that this roadblock is situated in the centre of Georgia, and violation of the cease-fire agreement is considered to be one of the symbols of Russian occupation", - the statement claims.