- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Shevardnadze: Saakashvili must not become the PM2010-06-15 10:33
Eduard Shevardnadze, the ex-President of Georgia, sees the announced possibility of Mikheil Saakashvili to become the Prime Minister after expiration of his presidential term in 2013, as "a very big mistake".gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Even if Saakashvili thinks so, he must not talk about it," the ex-President believes - the VZGLYAD.
"This Saakashvili's statement reflects his wish, but he, what- thinks Georgia will applaud if he becomes the PM?" he added.
"It's a question how much Saakashvili's desires coincide with the society's wish," Shevardnadze explained.