- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Poland held political consultations2010-06-15 13:16
Political consultations between foreign ministries of Georgia and Poland were held in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"At the meeting, the Polish side reaffirmed its support for Georgia's sovereignty and territorial integrity within its universally acknowledged borders, as well as for the process of Georgia's integration with the European and Euro-Atlantic structures.
During the consultations, the sides discussed a broad spectrum of current political and economic issues as well as the issues of enhancement of existing bilateral relations between Georgia and Poland, current relations with the EU and NATO and future prospects. At the meeting, the sides underlined the necessity of deepening cooperation in various fields and activating interaction in a multilateral format," statement of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia says - Press and Information Department of the Ministry.
The next round of political consultations will be held in Warsaw.