- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
PACE President visited places of refugees’ residence2010-06-15 15:09
Mevlud Chavushoglu, PACE President, staying in Tbilisi, visited places of refugees' residence - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He visited Tserovani settlement, where aggrieved in August war of 2008 were moved from Tskhinvali region of South Ossetia. PACE President talked to refugees and learned about their problems.
From Tserovani Chavushoglu headed for Ergneti and listened to its residents.
Mevlud Cavushoglu arrived in Tbilisi on Sunday with an official visit.
He met with Temur Iakobashvili, the State Minister for Reintegration, and with parliamentary opposition.
Today he must meet with Georgi Papuashvili, the Constitutional Court chairman; with Georgia's delegation to PACE; with Speaker David Bakradze, and with President Mikheil Saakashvili.
PACE President leaves Georgia on June 16th, in the morning.