- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian peacekeepers can be drawn to Nagorno-Karabakh2010-06-15 17:04
In the nearest months Russian troops can be drawn to Nagorno-Karabakh with a mission to sustain peace in the region - RosBalt, citing to Nasha Versia newspaper.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to their messages, a source in the Ministry of Defense of Russia said the Safir Abiyev, the Minister of Defense of Azserbaijan, has visited Moscow twice this year, agreeing on details of drawing Russian troops there.
Azerbaijanian MPs also confirmed it. They explained the quick adoption of military doctrine was connected with exactly the upcoming prospect of deploying Russian peacemakers in the conflict region.
They say the first peacemakers can appear in the aforesaid region in early August. The Foreign Ministry f Turkey, in its turn, promised that in this case Turlih military will immediately interfere and enter Nakhichevan - following the agreement of 1921, implying possibility of Turkey's military inference in case of any threat to security in the region.
One week ago the Ministry of Defense of Turkey directly stated that the upcoming entrance to Nakhichevan of Turkish military units is directly connected with appearance of Russian military in Nagorno-Karabakh.