- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Minister of Economy of Georgia dismissed2010-06-15 18:07
Zurab Pololikashvili, the Minister of Economy of Georgia, is dismissed, new candidates are being considered in the Georgian government.gt-en-newsitem-inside
These are, in particular, David Tkeshelashvili, the Minister of Regional Development and Infrastructure, and Ramaz Nikolaishvili, the chief of Road Department - Kavkazski Uzel.
According to tentative data, Pololikashvili will be sent to Brazil as an ambassador - the VZGLYAd. Appointing dismissed politicians ambassadors is a common practice in Georgia.
Zurab Pololikashvili was the Minister of Economy from April 26th 2009 to June 15th 2010. Previously he had been the ambassador of Georgia to Spain.