- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia fired at South Ossetian citizens2010-06-16 11:17
Georgian military fired at citizens of South Ossetia. One of them, Anatoliy Kisiyev, was wounded.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The incident occurred in Diseu settlement, bordering on Georgia, Res reports citing to South Ossetian Interior Ministry police unit.
Kisiyev and his son were fired by Georgian military from police post in Koshki settlement.
"The armed with automatic weapons group in military uniform and masks fired at Kisiyev and his son in the outskirts of Diseu settlement. He was wounded three times and was taken to Republican Somatic Hospital in Tskhinval," the Interior Ministry reports.
The police unit added Georgian policemen beat up 15-year old Robert Kisiyev, and let him go.
South Ossetian police is investigating the incident, the Ministry added.