- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Merab Kishmaria: Russia drew no additional forces2008-11-25 17:41
According to Merab Kishmaria, the statement of Abkhazian pro-Georgian government-in-exile of Russian army had located additional armored military technics at Georgian-Abkhaz border, is absolutely wrong, RIA-Novosti informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the data, previously spread by Novosti Gruzii (News of Georgia), 10 armored machines and additional infantry units were drawn to settlement Pichori (Gali's district, Abkhazia), bordering on settlement Ganmukhuri (Zugdidi district, Georgia). Kishmaria refutes this news: «That's all Georgian misinformation. The quantity of Russian servicemen in the mentioned district meets the reached agreements. No additional troops were drawn to Georgian border».
He is supported by Ruslan Kishmaria, the Plenipotentiary of the President of Abkhazia in Gali district: «We face another provocation of Georgian administration. Nothing of this kind happens there (in Gali district of Abkhazia) ». To the statement of Georgian side of 17 carriages fit for dwelling, drawn to Pichori, and 30 more coming, Ruslan Kismaria responded that "there is no railway".