- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites commented the Alliance for Georgia disintegration2010-06-16 15:42
The pro-opposition Labour Party of Georgia commented the statement of the ex-leader of the Alliance for Georgia, Irakli Alasania, on disintegration of his union.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Georgi Gugava, the Political Secretary of Laborites, for him and his supporters the disintegration wasn't news.
In his opinion, it was a fake, artificial union created to prolong the term of Saakashvili regime.
"The Alliance was established exactly to let its leaders recognize results of elections and provide legitimization of the acting regime. Owing to the Alliance for Georgia Saakashvili received an opportunity to stay in office even after 2013," Gugava said.