- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Guilietto Chiesa supports Russia2008-11-26 09:37
The decision of Georgian administration to attack Tskhinval was not spontaneous, Georgia had prepared to it thoroughly, said Guilietto Chiesa, member of the EU parliament to Italy, RIA-Novosti informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Chiesa came to Latvia to present his book "Zerro", devoted to terrorist acts of 9/11.
"Georgia prepared thoroughly to the attack on Tskhinval, this decision was not spontaneous. I have eyewitnesses account", - the MP said. In his view, Russia was right in its interference in the conflict.
"Georgian forces started firing at Russian peacemakers, who were staying in the region legally. Georgian servicemen fired at civilians. Russia's desire to protect its compatriots was reasoned ", - Chiesa said.
Let us remind that on October, 25th Chiesa made a private visit to South Ossetia. After that he decided to conduct his own investigation of ten Ossetians disappearance. Earlier today he has stated that managed to locate their position. Alluding to Italian Foreign Affairs Minister, Franco Frattini, the MP said that the lost Ossetians are staying in a Georgian prison.