- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Red Cross to stay in Abkhazia2010-06-17 15:01
According to Inske Vandormael, the new head of the ICRC [International Committee of the Red Cross] in Abkhazia, said the organisation would stay in the region, as she saw the desire of the authorities to cooperate - Apsnypress.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The ex-ambassador of the ICRC to Abkhazia highlighted the organisation tries to react on needs of relatives of the missing, render them legal, medical and psychological aid.
Previously Sergey Shamba, the PM of Abkhazia, supported the extension of the ICRC program on search of missing in Georgian-Abkhaz war of 1992-1993 and identification of victims' corpses, stated Ruben Migranyan, the press secretary of Abkhaz government.
Shamba endorsed the ICRC program and promised support, Migranyan. George Drndorski, the deputy coordinator of ICRC in Eastern Europe, noted the Red Cross is interested in better coordination of its forensic work.