- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi Mayor introduced plan for the nearest 120 days2010-06-17 16:45
Today Gigi Ugulava, Tbilisi Mayor, before the first sitting of the newly elected sakrebulo [city assembly], presented the plan of work for its government for the nearest 120 days - Georgia Times.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He highlighted the main priority of the capital authorities for these 120 days and these 4 years will be creation of new working places, providing health care availability, improvement of infrastructure, assisting socially unprotected citizens.
Among the projects to be implemented soon, the Mayor called a number of initiatives voiced by Georgian President at the meeting with new sakrebulo.
These are: creation of tourism and entertainment zones in the centre of Tbilisi, construction of a new car bridge over Kura river, and a new tunnel on the left embankment. The government promises to implement the project of shifting the railway and railway station from the centre to the suburbs, construct new roads and overpasses.
For implementation of the aforesaid investments of international and foreign organisations will be lured. Many projects will be financed y the Asian Development Bank.
According to Ugulava's statement, after elections the work just begins.
The introduction of the plan was attended by representatives of diplomatic corps, accredited I Georgia, sakrebulo members, heads of mayoral office services, heads of city administrations.