- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
West’s support for Georgia isn’t endless2010-06-17 18:36
In the view of Eduard Shevardnadze, the ex-President of Georgia, the country can't count on infinite support of the West in relations with Russia - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The authorities of Georgia don't know what do they want in relations with Moscow, - he mentioned. - Finding the way out of this deadlock situation will be difficult, it demands intellect and experience."
Shevardnadze highlighted not only Georgian opposition members must get involved in the affair of normalizing dialog with Russia.