- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Railway praised2010-06-18 12:03
Georgian Railway was given high assessment from two international rating organisations - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the administration of the company, on June 14th Standard & Poor's granted it В+/В stable.
On May 10th the similar assessment was given to it by Fitch Ratings Ltd.
"The assigned rating is the maximum that a company, with a 100% local capital, can obtain. As a result "Georgian Railway" LLC is the only non-bank institution in Georgia, and the only railway in the region, which has successfully received ratings from the two world-known rating agencies," the site of the company states.