- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Incident in Akhalgori was prepared by Georgians2008-11-26 17:14
According to Vesti.ru, the incident at Georgian-South Ossetian border on November, 23rd (Sunday) with automatic weapon firing close to the car of Polish President, was prepared by Georgians themselves. This is the resume of the report of Polish special service, the Internal Security Agency (ISA), presented by The Dziennik.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Krzistof Bondaryk, the ISA head, sent this document to 16 major state officials, the Dziennik informs.
Polish special services were bewildered with the following fact: after the first automatic weapon pattern, shot near the motorcade of the two Presidents, Georgian guards didn't react, and president Saakashvili himself was smiling. Another fact that the ISA specialists found suspicious: Georgian administration allowed the bus with press run in front of the motorcade, in order to let journalists be the first at the scene.
The incident occurred on November, 23rd , in the evening, when the Presidents of Poland and Georgia were driving to the camp of refugees in Gori's district, but suddenly changed the route for Akhalgori. There the shots were fired close to the Presidents' car. Later the Georgian side stated that Russian servicemen fired at the presidential motorcade.
In Moscow this statement was regarded as another Georgian provocation.