- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Cabinet to be changed2010-06-18 15:37
According to Temur Iakobashvili, the State Minister for Reintegration Issues of Georgia, the government talks about changes in the cabinet - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Changes in the cabinet will take place, but they won't be of large scale," Iakobashvili said.
Some Georgian mass media stated the changes will be published in the nearest time: Zurab Pololikashvili, the Minister of Economy, PM Nika Gilauri, and Ministers for Refugee Issues and Health Care will be dismissed.
Pololikashvili was appointed the Minister of Economy in August 2009, and that offer was quite sudden for him.
As for PM Nika Gilauri, not so long ago he reported of the economic growth in Georgia. He specified the positive trend is seen in all the directions: GDP growth, tax and customs incomes, bank credits and deposits. Gulauri set the target: to reach 10 per cent growth of economy within a year.