- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
On November, 27th PACE discusses consequences of the conflict2008-11-26 17:38
The two leading bodies of PACE (Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe) - the Bureau and the Permanent Committee - on Thursday discuss the consequences of the conflict between Russia and Georgia, occurred in the Caucus in August, 2008, reports RIA-Novosti, alluding to the source in the Assembly.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The meeting of the PACE Bureau will be held on November 27th in Madrid. The agenda of the winter session of the Assembly, that will be conducted in end January, is expected to be confirmed. ", - the source shares.
At the Bureau meeting Louis Maria de Puch, the President of PACE , is expected to learn the way the points of resolution on "the consequences of war between Russia and Georgia", adopted in October, are met.
At the autumn session of the Assembly, the situation in Caucus was discussed for the first time.