- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Baramidze headed for Italy2010-06-18 17:40
The Vice Prime Minister of Georgia, the State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration, today departed for Italy with a visit - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the State Minister's office, Baramidze will participate in the conference governmental officials of the EU member countries and non-union states. The meeting, organized by the People's party of Europe, is held in Asis.
Participants are: minister for European affairs of France, foreign ministers of Italy, Turkey, Hungary, Malta, Bulgaria, Azerbaijan, Armenia, and minister for European integration of Albania.
Conference participants will discuss urgent issues of relations with EU, the union's neighbourhood policy, political situation in various countries, interrelations with Russia.
On Baramidze's initiative issues of European and European-Atlantic integration and security will be touched upon.
In the course of the visit Baramidze will conduct a number of bilateral meetings.