- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukraine intends to join EU2010-06-21 09:31
Viktor Yanukovich, the President of Ukraine, stated the main strategic aim of Kyiv remains integration in the EU - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We see the increase of living standards of people in Ukraine as an inalienable part of the integration in the EU, - he noted. - The process of harmonization of the Ukrainian legislation with European." Today Ukrainian Vice PM Sergei Tyhypko highlighted he would visit Georgia to receive experience of conducting economic reforms.
"The country was in a difficult situation, but within a year and a half - two years the government managed to conduct necessary reforms. That's why I want to go there, adopt practices," he said.