- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bagapsh counts on Russian investments2008-11-27 09:31
One of the primary tasks for today's Abkhazia was mobilization of investment to the republic, said Sergey Bagapsh in his interview, published on November, 26th in The Krasnaya Zvezda (Red Star),gt-en-newsitem-inside
He supposed that 95 per cent of the investments would be Russian, but, possibly, Belarus and the Ukraine could also invest in the republic, Interfax informed.
"I cannot but mention that free aid Russia rendered and still renders to the republic", - noticed Bagapsh, as he spoke of Abkhazia's economical development.
"For instance, roads are being built on Russian money. These roads as well enhance the quality of recreation of Russian tourists. In recent three years their number increased from 250 thousand to 1 million a year," - he stated.
Bagapsh mentioned the beneficial terms for Russian business the republic could offer.
"There is no more threat of Georgian aggression, and business in Abkhazia faces no objective risks - now its protection is guaranteed with Abkhazian and Russian laws. And you won't find better taxation terms in the entire territory of the former USSR ", - he mentioned.
In near future the President predicted rapid economic growth in Abkhazia. "Surely, the next two years will be tough, but economic growth must be rapid ", - Bagapsh concluded.