- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armed clash in Karabakh2010-06-21 12:28
An armed clash in the North-Eastern part Nagorno-Karabakh occurred, 5 military were killed. Baku and Yerevan accused each other of provocations and stated they lead defensive actions - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the press service of Nagorno-Karabakh, an armed reconnaissance group penetrated in the territory of unrecognized republic. The fight began, the group retreated.
Official Yerevan accused Azerbaijan of an attempt to derange peace talks on Karabakh settlement. Serdzh Sargsyan, the Armenian leader, highlighted the provocations just in several hours after the 3-party meeting on the initiative of the Russian President, are inadmissible.
In its turn, Baku claimed that in the North-Eastern part of Nagorno-Karabakh not only a skirmish, but a firing at several Azerbaijanian villages took place. According to Eldar sabiroglu, the Karabakh side fired at several posts of the Azerbaijanian forces in several villages. He called on Armenia to stop provocations to avoid "tangible strikes".