- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia interested in Germany2010-06-21 13:40
On June 22nd Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, will head for Germany with a 2-day visit in. Official Tbilisi pays a great significance to deepening bilateral and multilateral relations with Berlin - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to deputy Foreign Minister David Jagalania, in the course of his trip Vashadze will meet with his German counterpart, Speaker of German parliament and the Chancellor's assistant for Policy and Security issues.
Several days ago Georgia held another round of political consultations with Germany.
The Georgian delegation was headed by deputy Foreign Minister Georgi Bokeria, the German - by Wolf-Ruthardt Born, the State Secretary of the Foreign Ministry.
At the meeting the parties discussed a wide range of political and economic affairs, special attention was paid to cooperation of Georgia and the EU and NATO. Participants highlighted necessity to intensify cooperation in bilateral and multilateral format.
In the course of the visit individual meetings of heads of foreign departments of both countries were held. Germany reiterated its support for sovereignty and territorial integrity of Georgia.