- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
One of the Ukrainian Banks is involved in selling rockets to Tbilisi2010-06-21 16:25
VAB bank is involved in selling 9М38М1[Ukrainian guided missiles] to Georgia - RosBalt, citing to Ukrainian mass media.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Prosecutor General's Office of Ukraine states this very bank allocated a credit to Parallax company, which dealt with supplies of guided missiles to the Ministry of Defense of the republic. These very missiles were subsequently sold to Georgia.
The bank director and his deputy are charged of conducting operations on purchasing missiles without a license for selling ammo.
Parallax states they had the right to do it due to license for selling military machinery.