- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili sees economy of Dubai and Singapore as an example to follow2010-06-21 17:19
At the opening ceremony of the 33rs World Congress of Vine and Wine Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, said Tbilisi intends to follow the economic course of Dubai and Singapore - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We are located near rich countries, that have gas and oil, but we have something they don't have, - he noted. - I hope this year Georgia will enter the short-list of 10 from the point of view of business. This 10 also includes Singapore, Hong King, Canada, Switzerland, America, England, Sweden and Denmark."
The Georgian leader highlighted the republic can enter this short-list even in September, and it will favour luring investments in the country.
But he added much must be done to achieve it.