- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoyty intends to establish visa system between South Ossetia and Georgia2008-11-27 12:31
Eduard Kokoyty, the President of South Ossetia, claimed his intention to take drastic measures to form and equip the republican state border. In particular, visa system between Georgia and South Ossetia is planned to be established, informed the State Committee of Information and Press of South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Kokoyty, «within three months the state border of South Ossetia will be provided with outposts, there will be only one gate ».
«Ministry of Foreign Affairs must develop and start visa system with Georgia, and all persons willing to visit the republic through Georgia, will have to turn to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to be issued a visa. », - Kokoyty noticed.