- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE condemns clashes in Karabakh2010-06-22 11:06
The Minsk group of OSCE condemned the use f force at the contact line of Azerbaijanian and Armenian troops and deplored over the killed.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group, Igor Popov of Russia, Bernard Fassier of France, and Robert Bradtke of the United States believe the use of force in such a moment can be considered only as an attempt to damage the peace process.
"Such an incident is an unacceptable violation of the 1994 Ceasefire Agreement and is contrary to the stated commitment of the sides to refrain from the use of force or the threat of the use of force", their statement says - Trend.
Co-Chairs reiterate that there is no alternative to a peaceful negotiation solution of the conflict and that war is not an option.
Several days ago an armed clash in the North-Eastern part Nagorno-Karabakh occurred, 5 military were killed. Baku and Yerevan accused each other of provocations and stated they lead defensive actions.
According to the press service of Nagorno-Karabakh, an armed reconnaissance group penetrated in the territory of unrecognized republic. The fight began, the group retreated.
Official Yerevan accused Azerbaijan of an attempt to derange peace talks on Karabakh settlement. Serdzh Sargsyan, the Armenian leader, highlighted the provocations just in several hours after the 3-party meeting on the initiative of the Russian President, are inadmissible.
In its turn, Baku claimed that in the North-Eastern part of Nagorno-Karabakh not only a skirmish, but a firing at several Azerbaijanian villages took place. According to Eldar Sabiroglu, the Karabakh side fired at several posts of the Azerbaijanian forces in several villages. He called on Armenia to stop provocations to avoid "tangible strikes".