- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia recognized Abkhazia and will help the republic to solve serious problems2008-11-27 14:03
Russia recognized Abkhazia, and it makes normalizing the security system and creating ripe conditions for its social and economic development possible. In this way, two serious problems the administration of Abkhazia faces, will be solved, says Sergey Shamba, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The day before Shamba held a meeting with Magdalena Frichova, the consultant of the International Centre of Transition Period Justice Issues, informs RosBalt alluding to the republican Ministry of Foreign Affairs press service.
According to Shamba, the treaty of friendship and collaboration allows to sign intersectorial and interdepartmental agreements between Abkhazia and Russia. These documents will determine the relations between ministries and agencies of the two countries.
«Enhancing relationships with the Russian Federation and co-working in security issues will favor better investment climate, that, in its turn , will influence infrastructure development and economics in general, positively », - Shamba believes.
When he touches upon the fulfillment of the Medvedev-Sarcozy plan, he points out that Abkhazia should dialog and is ready for a reasonable compromise.