- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Beselia to acquaint the West with Georgia’s problems2010-06-22 11:37
Eka Beselia, the Solidarity with Political Prisoners public movement leader, intends to visit a number of European cities and acquaint the Western human rights activists with cases of political prisoners in Georgia - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"At the meetings I'll present specific materials on the cases. I hope that after that European colleagues will show interest in problem and start study of the most important affairs," she added.
Beselia is expected to visit Strasbourg, Paris, and Frankfurt, and will also meet with Thomas Hammarberg, the CE Commissioner for Human Rights.
"It's not ruled out that in mid July the Council of Europe delegation will visit Georgia for acquaintance with the situation in prisons," Beselia said.