- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian ex-minister fled from the country2010-06-22 11:48
According to Georgian TV companies, Vano Chkhartishvili, the ex-Minister of Economy and Trade of Georgia, left the country under pressure of the authorities. Now he's staying in London - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In recent times Chkhartishvili was doing business. According to unconfirmed data, he was forced to testify against Zurab Noghaideli, the ex-PM, the leader of pro-opposition Movement for Just Georgia.
In case of refuse Chkhartishvili he was threatened with many million sanctions.