- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Orthodox TV channel stopped broadcasting2010-06-22 12:54
Ertsulovneba [Unanimity], the TV channel of Georgian Patriarchy stopped broadcasting.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the director general of the channel, it was disconnected because of debts to Eureca TV and radio company, which owns the frequency - the VZGLYAD.
The management of the TV channel hopes in the future it will receive own frequency.
The date when Ertsulovneba will be able to resume broadcasting, remains unknown. The TV channel was established in 2008 with the blessing of Ilia II, the Patriarch of All Georgia.