- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA wants to be secured against possible war in the Caucasus2008-11-27 15:13
Today George Bush, the President of the USA, signed an order that allows the Minister of Transport to insure commercial merchant vessels for 90 days from special state reserves.
Tornike Sharashenidze, Georgian expert, regards this order as a preventive measure to avoid possible threat of blocking the Black Sea by Russia in case of resumption of combat actions by Georgia, Georgia Hot News informs.
«Insurance of American merchant vessels is the signal for Russia: the Black Sea belongs not to it alone. In recent times much has been said about possible war resumption, and that’s why America works out methods to stay secure and not turn out to be unprepared, as it was in August», - Sharashenidze stated.
It’s worth noticing that the reasons why the USA President allowed insuring American merchant vessels in the Black Sea against military risks are not explained in the document.