- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia aided Kyrgyzstan with expired medicines2010-06-22 14:43
According to the data of the commission for drug quality check, 70 per cent of medicines Georgia sent to Osh [Kyrgyzstan] as a humanitarian aid, turned out to be expired - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Victor Chernomorets, the commission member, stated the inspection revealed most of the medicines were from post-Soviet times.
The authorities of Georgia have already been informed of the expired remedies supplies fact.