- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Iakobashvili is sure that Georgia stands a good chance to join NATO2008-11-27 16:11
Georgia stands a good chance to join NATO, though it is unlikely to receive MAP (Membership Action Plan), announces Temur Iakobashvili, the State Minister for Reintegration of Georgia, RosBalt informs.
According to the State Minister, «new methods to let Georgia integrate will be worked out, and we will surely be NATO member».
Let us remind, that Condoleezza Rice, the US Secretary of State, has previously mentioned that the plans for NATO membership of Georgia and the Ukraine didn’t change, but there is a «British idea» of allowing these countries to join the alliance avoiding usual procedures.
Mikhail Khubutia: the path towards peaceful dialogue is through popular diplomacy