- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites exposed a criminal grouping in the Georgian Railway2010-06-22 18:56
The Labour party of Georgia exposed a grouping, working in the Georgian Railway and robbing strategic objects on orders of Mikheil Saakashvili - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At today's briefing Georgi Gugava, the political secretary of the party, Irakli Ezugbaya, the director general of the Georgian Railway, started a gradual embezzlement and selling of the last strategic object - the railway.
In result of the corrupt deals the crash-stone plant of the Georgian Railway passed to Bezhuashvili brothers, and Gori plant of crossties - to Georgi Arvelade, the owner of Imedi media holding.
According to Gugava, in result of these deals millions were misappropriated, and the state budget lost great income. He called on the Prosecutor's Office to start investigation immediately.