- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Noghaideli accused Alasania of failing the idea of opposition unity2010-06-23 10:33
Zurab Noghaideli, the Movement for Just Georgia leader, accused Alliance for Georgia of failing the idea of opposition unity. "Negotiations failed because of Alliance's position," he said - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Noghaideli, the Alliance for Georgia formula excluded consultations with his party and seriously complicated the approximation of opposition forces of the republic.
"Alliance representatives even boasted the unity failed," he said.
Zurab Noghaideli, the ex-PM, the Movement for Just Georgia, and Irakli Okruashvili, the ex-Minister of Defense, the notorious political emigrant, movement for Just Georgia founder, issued a joint statement with assessment of municipal elections and situation in the state.
"Elections held on May 30th again proved that Saakashvili and his regime struggle only for preservation of their domination in this struggle cynically use all resources of our country," the document says - Georgia Times correspondent.
On their assessment, elections showed that uncoordinated opposition cannot really resist the ruling regime, confuses people, spreads nihilism and passivity.
Therefore the ex-PM and ex-Minister call on all opposition forces to consolidate. The new union must propose the country and society its plan of driving the country out of crisis. Besides, Noghaideli and Okruashvili highlight the organisation must have common structures.
"Only with the union it's possible to stop the disintegration of the country and begin revival. Only in this way the authoritarian and corrupted regime of Saakashvili can be replaced, and democracy and supremacy of law can be reached."