- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tsotne Gamsakhurdia stopped hunger strike2010-06-23 12:09
Keti Bekauri, the attorney at law of Tsotne Gamsakhurdia, the son of the late President of Georgia, said her defendant stopped the hunger strike - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Tsotne started eating food the Patriarchy sent him, - Bekauri noted, - He must save strengths and health for his struggle against injustice".
Georgia Times reported that Tsotne Gamsakhurdia was arrested on October 27th over the charge of attempted murder. He started a hunger strike and was put in a prison hospital.
Tsotne is accused of attempted murder of his neighbour, illegal purchase, possession and carrying a weapon.
David Bajelidze was operated and later testified. He said Tsotne Gamsakhurdia didn't shoot at him.
The late President's son claimed he himself was attacked and hit unconscious, and he came to himself only in his house. The medical expertise confirmed it.
On February 1st he was presented a new charge on inflicting slight injuries [over an incident occurred in 1998].