- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Medvedev is content with the decision of the USA2008-11-28 10:38
Dmitry Medvedev, the President of Russia, is content with the refusal of the USA to grant MAP (Membership Action Plan) to Georgia and the Ukraine, RIA-Novosti informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I'm content that the sense prevailed, - Medevedev states. - The most important thing is that this idea is not promoted furiously and unreasonably, as it was a few years ago". Besides, the President points out that the Ukraine and Georgia need to hold referendums on this issue.
Previously Condoleezza Rice, the US Secretary of State, claimed that she wasn't going to insist on joining these countries MAP, but noticed that there were other ways to join the alliance.