- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Embassy of Egypt to appear in Tbilisi2010-06-23 16:11
Koba Habazi, Georgian PM, stated next year the embassy of Egypt will be opened in Georgia - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yesterday he met with Egyptian ambassador Vahid Galal, who expressed support for territorial integrity of Georgia.
They also discussed prospects of deepening bilateral relations. In the nearest time a Georgian business delegation in Egypt will come for luring investments. In 2011 Days of Egyptian Culture will be held.
Previously foreign ministers of both countries signed agreement on double taxation prevention and cooperation to restrain tax evading.
Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia noted the interrelations with Egypt are developing quite intensively in all spheres. Georgian diplomats and specialists in agriculture and healthcare undergo courses in Egyptian colleges and universities.
The sides agreed on expanding the cooperation. Vashadze highlighted Egypt's position in regard to South Caucasus.