- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition proposes to institute the Order of Ezhov for “tame” judges2008-11-28 10:39
The Labour party of Georgia intends to institute the Order of Ezhov, named after Nikolai Ezhov, the head of NKVD (the Soviet secret police) in the times the Great Purge (1937-1938), announces Kakha Dzagania at today's briefing, Interfax informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As the opposition representative explains, the decision was made, when the laborites learned of the salary increase for judges.
In his view, in this way the present-day Georgian administration "thanks" votaries of law for the decisions in favor of the rule. For example, it concerns breaches at elections.
The Order of Ezhov will be instituted specially for Saakashvili's champions.
"Now we are working out the design of the order, that will be presented by the Labour party to Georgian judges, that implicitly execute all orders of the usurper president ", - Dzagania claimed.
Meanwhile, a few days before, the ex-State Minister and one of the leaders of the united opposition of Georgia, Georgiy Haindrava, said that Saakashvili's days are numbered.
Saakashvili realizes it and uses every way to hold power and ensure own security. According to Haindrava, "after the catastrophe of August 2008 he (Georgian leader) is a politic corpse" and is unlikely to hold power to the end of his second presidential term.