- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Changes in government of Georgia to happen2010-06-23 18:02
Structural changes are planned in the government of Georgia. It was discussed at today's sitting of the government, alongside with other agenda points - Georgia Times.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Cabinet spreads no exact information so far. They say active consultations are belong held, and finally the changes will be included in the law on government structure.
The bill will be presented at the parliamentary bureau sitting on Friday. Public statement will be made after the end of consultations.
Previously messages about resignation of Zurab Pololikashvili, the Minister of Economy, appeared. The possible, but not confirmed successor is Ramaz Nikolaishvili, the head of Road Department. Messages about abolishment of the Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources came, but never confirmed.