- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Patriarchy channel resumed broadcasting2010-06-24 11:28
Ertsulovneba [Unanimity], the Georgian Orthodox channel, resumed broadcasting after negotiations between representatives of the channel and Eureka TV and radio company, which owns the frequency - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The sides agreed the debt of the channel [about USD 60 000] would be paid gradually.
The channel director general Zakharia Tskhovrebadze had already turned to the National Commission for Communications and applied for an independent frequency.
The Unanimity channel was established in 2008, with the blessing of Ilia II, the Catholicos Patriarch of All Georgia.