- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia established diplomatic relations with Equatorial Guinea2010-06-24 14:06
Yesterday Georgia and Equatorial Guinea signed a joint communiqué on establishment of diplomatic relations.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According o the document, signed in New York, the establishment of the diplomatic relations serves the interests of the both countries. In their interrelations the sides will be guided by principles of the respect for the national sovereignty and territorial integrity and non-meddling in each other's internal affairs.
From the side of Equatorial Guinea the communiqué was signed by Permanent Representative of Saint Vincent to the United Nations Anatoio Ndong Mba, from the side of Georgia - by Permanent Representative of Georgia to UN Alexander Lomaya.
Both parties sent a joint letter to the UN Secretary General.
Guatemala is the thirtieth African country, with which Georgia has established diplomatic relations.
In 2010 Georgia established diplomatic relations with 17 states.