- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia conducted political consultations with Czech Republic2010-06-24 15:11
Yesterday in Prague political consultations between foreign ministries of Georgia and Czech Republic were conducted - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Foreign Ministry of Georgia, from the Georgian side the consultations were attended by Gigi Gigiadze, the Director of the European Affairs Department, Tea Akhvlediani, the Director of the European Integration Department, Vakhtang Makharoblishvili, the Deputy Director of the International Organizations Department, and Giorgi Dolidze, the Deputy Director of the Security Policy and Euro-Atlantic Integration Department.
The sides focused on the topical issued of Georgia-EU cooperation, major directions of the existing bilateral cooperation between Georgia and the Czech Republic.
Special attention was paid to the importance of deepening cooperation between the two countries. Talking points included major directions of Georgia's Euro-Atlantic integration, situation in South Ossetia and Abkhazia, and the developments in South Caucasus.
The Georgian and Czech parties expressed their readiness to hold political consultations between the two Foreign Ministries on a regular basis.