- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
National Council changed bloc structure2010-06-24 16:04
The National council, established before the municipal elections, changed its structure - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to messages from the Conservative party, the NC as an electoral bloc, was formed of 3 political subjects, participating in primaries. This bloc presented one candidates at the elections and held a political campaign in quite complicated conditions.
Elections finished, primaries project finished, and now the NC will continue its work within two subjects - the Conservative party and the People's Party.
"At the same time the National Council is ready to cooperate with all political forces, whose aim is toppling Saakashvili regime," the Conservative explain.
For Just Georgia, the party of ex-PM Noghaideli, also used to be a part of the Council. Noghaideli's supporters confirm the bloc ceased to be as an electoral unit, but its name and number are left for the use by the Conservative party and People's party.