- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA interested in Ukraine2010-06-24 17:10
John Tefft, the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, stated the USA, as well as the EU, will continue their active policy to Kyiv - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Ukraine has a need for reforms and economic progress, and this need does not depend on which government is in power," he said - KyivPost.
He stated that with a new administration of Ukraine there are chances to double efforts to achieve common strategic purposes. Tefft highlighted Ukraine has great significance for the USA, as it has potential and can become independent in terms of energy. "
Tefft highlighted the USA support position of Ukrainian people on non-joining NATO.
He added the reset of relation between USA and Russia mustn't impede good relations with Ukraine.