- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Economic growth registered in Georgia2010-06-24 18:19
Georgian PM Nika Gilauri highlighted the country was through hard times, but in early 2010 tangible economic growth was registered - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgia managed to finish the year with a 3-per cent economic growth, which is the best index in our region, - the Minister said. - According to our calculations, this year we'll finish with 5-per cent growth, though there are countries in which this year the economic growth with negative index is expected."
Previously Gilauri stated the positive tendency of economic growth in Georgia is registered in all directions: GDP growth, tax and customs inflow, banking credits and deposits.