- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan to provide gas for Nabucco2010-06-25 10:30
According to Reinhard Mitschek, the director of Nabucco Gas Pipeline International, Azerbaijan is going to be one of the chief suppliers of the gas for the project.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We know that we will not start the pipeline transportation with the full load of capacity with 31 bln cubic meters, we will start most likely with a quantity between 10-15 bn cubic meters and with those volumes we are already in profitable stage," he said - Bsanna news.
Mitschek also highlighted Turkmenistan and Iraq will also supply gas for Nabucco. The construction will start in 2011.
The project implies transportation of natural gas from natural gas from Caspian Sea region to Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, and Austria bypassing Russia. It's planned to deliver 31 bn cubic meters of gas annually.