- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia renounced another round of Geneva Talks2010-06-25 11:08
Official Sokhum informed the secretariat of Geneva Talks on security and stability in Caucasus, its participation in the 12th round of the talks - Apsnypress.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Abkhaz diplomats note that no-one doubts the feasibility of Geneva Talks, but question the objectivity of co-chairmen.
Nadir Bitiyev, a member of Abkhazian delegation, complained their proposals are being ignored, discussion on non-resumption of war being procrastinated, instead secondary questions are being discussed.
"In this concern we feel the co-chairmen have no real proposals, and we want to give them time to September to prepare a document, concerning security, and admissible for all sides."
Bitiyev highlighted the mediators must be neutral and non-biased, but they fail to conduct discussions in a constructive manner.
Previously the South Ossetian President's Plenipotentiary for post-conflict settlement, Boris Chochiyev, said in case of at the round of July 12th a new draft of non-use of force document is presented, the next round wouldn't be held.