- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New Cabinet to be endorsed by the parliament this week2010-06-28 11:53
The new Cabinet will be endorsed by the Parliament of Georgia at the nearest extraordinary sitting of the parliamentary bureau - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Before the sitting David Bakreadze, the Speaker of the Parliament, met with Nikoloz Gilauri, the PM, and discussed terms of claiming credit to the new Cabinet.
After the meeting Gilauri claimed that before next week Georgia will have a new government.
Ramaz Nikolashvili, the ex-head of Road department, was appointed the Minister of Regional Development and Infrastructure.
The [now ex-] Minister of Regional Development and Infrastructure Davit Tkeshelashvili was appointed the head of presidential administration, his deputy now is Irma Nadirashvili, the ex-journalist of Rustavi-2 and information service of the TV company head.
Temur Janashia, ex-head of presidential administration, now heads the state guard service.
Vera Kobalia, refugee from Abkhazia, who lived abroad for some time and was characterized as successful "business woman" by Mikheil Saakashvili, is now the Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development. She returned to Tbilisi several months ago and founded For Justice coalition, aiming to approximate Abkhazians and Georgians.
The Department of Sports and Youth of the Ministry of Culture now becomes the Ministry - headed by Lado Vardzelashvili, the ex-governor of Shida Kartli region.
Tornike Gordadze was appointed the deputy Foreign Minister. He's a well-known political scientist, who worked in Paris for a long time. In Foreign Ministry he'll be responsible for the European direction.