- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
President of Georgia was compared to Hitler2010-06-28 12:05
Asaval-Dasavali, a Georgian daily, published an article on demolition of Stalin monument in Gori, and compared the President of Georgia to Adolf Hitler - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The article authors mention that on June 22nd 1941, at the dawn, Adolf Hitler treacherously attacked the USSR, on one June 25th 2010, at the dawn, "Adolf Saakashvili treacherously attacked the Stalin monument."
Previously Georgia Times reported that at night of June 25th Stalin monument was removed from the central square of Gori.
Moreover, Stalin monument was removed from one more region center, Tkibuli.
The demolition took place last Sunday. According to local administration, it was removed with observation of all the safety norms and in peaceful atmosphere.